- Confirmation Deposit
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Student housing
- Visit Gonzaga
- Transfer students
- I’m a Zag—What’s next?: Enrollment Checklist
Other Important Information:
- Final official transcript
- Vaccination records & medical information
- Disability Resources, Education & Access Management (DREAM)
If you intend to enroll at Gonzaga University in the fall, please submit a confirmation deposit of $400 by May 1. This deposit secures your place in the class and initiates your course registration.
- Freshmen Deposit Reply Card
- International Student Deposit Reply Card
- Transfer Student Confirmation Process
Please note that the tuition deposit is non-refundable unless a written cancellation and request for a refund is received by the Dean of Admission on or before June 1.
Students accepted for Spring Semester need to submit the Confirmation Deposit and Deposit Reply Card by December 1.
Gonzaga Values You—Explore why a Gonzaga education is a great investment.
Gonzaga requires all students applying for need-based financial aid to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, or FAFSA. To make Gonzaga’ s priority awarding deadline you must submit the FAFSA by February 1st. Gonzaga’s FAFSA code is 003778.
Regardless of whether or not you think you will qualify for Federal Aid, it is important to complete the FAFSA on time. Gonzaga University requires students to file a FAFSA to receive any additional aid beyond the merit scholarship awarded by the Admission Office. Therefore, it is to your advantage to file the FAFSA to see what other institutional, state, and federal funding you might qualify for.
Gonzaga will send you a complete Financial Aid Award letter after you have been admitted. Learn how to Navigate your Financial Aid Award.
If you plan to live on campus during the fall, you must submit the Residential Living Agreement and $200 Advance Room Deposit by May 1. You have the option of either sending in a check to the Office of Housing and Residence Life or paying the deposit online.
To submit a Residential Living Agreement online, follow these steps:
- Visit Zagweb at https://zagweb.gonzaga.edu, then click "Enter Secure Area" Have your ID and PIN ready.
- Enter your ID and PIN in the appropriate fields, then click the Login button.
- Once logged in, click the "Student & Financial Aid" link.
- On the next page, click the "Housing and Residence Life" link, then click the "ZagLiving" link.
To Submit the $200 Advance Room Deposit online:
- Go to ZAGWEB and follow these directions for paying the deposit online.
- Scroll down to the Advanced Room Deposit Section.
- Click "Paying the Deposit Online" for instructions on how to pay.
The Advance Room Deposit converts to a damage deposit upon enrollment and will be returned when the student leaves the residence hall system if no damages are incurred. This deposit is non-refundable unless a written cancellation and request for refund is received by the Dean of Admission by August 1st. Refunds for students who enroll at Gonzaga but decide to live off campus will be reviewed on a case-by case basis.
If you plan to live with immediate family in the Spokane area:
You must meet the requirements outlined in the Gonzaga University Residence Requirement document and submit the associated Exemption Request form to Housing by May 1st. The form can be found online by following this link and clicking on the "request an exemption" link.
Be sure to check out our Residence Hall website before applying for housing. This will give you useful information when deciding what residence hall is the best fit for you!
Early completion of the above requirement is strongly encouraged.
I’m a transfer student. Is my process the same?
Yes, we still ask that you submit your confirmation deposit with reply card, advance room deposit and housing agreement (if you will live on campus), file the FAFSA, send official final transcripts, and send your vaccination records.
If you have been accepted for the Fall Semester, the following is a list of confirmation deadlines:
- Confirmation deposit with reply card—July 1, or as soon as possible
- Advance room deposit and housing agreement—May 1
- FAFSA—February 1, or as soon as possible
- Official final transcripts—As soon as they are available
- Vaccination records—August 1
If you have been accepted for the SPRING SEMESTER, here is a list of confirmation deadlines:
- Confirmation deposit with reply card—December 1,or as soon as possible
- Advance room deposit and housing agreement—December 1
- FAFSA—As soon as possible
- Official final transcripts—As soon as they are available
- Vaccination records—December 1
I’ve sent it all in. What comes next?
Once you’ve submitted your Confirmation Deposit please follow the steps outlined in the Enrollment Checklist below:
- First Year Student Enrollment Checklist
- Transfer Student Enrollment Checklist
- International Student Enrollment Checklist
Also, don’t forget about ORIENTATION!
Please note, students are expected to successfully finish course work and remain in good standing within the school and community. Any concerns with regard to academics or citizenship prior to enrollment should immediately be brought to the attention of the Office of Admission.
The entire Gonzaga community welcomes you and looks forward to seeing you on campus! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Freshmen must request that a final, official high school transcript be sent to the Office of Admission. This transcript should cover eight semesters or twelve trimesters of work and have a graduation date posted. Freshmen who have completed collegiate work, Advanced Placement exams, or International Baccalaureate exams during high school must have official transcripts and examination records forwarded to the Office of Admission. Advanced standing credit is determined by the Academic Vice President’s Office.
Our offers of admission are conditional and contingent upon the successful and satisfactory completion of all academic work in progress. Final academic transcripts will be carefully reviewed.
Students entering in the fall must submit either the Immunization Record Form or official vaccination records, by August 1. The Immunization Record Form will be sent to you after the Office of Admission receives your confirmation deposit. Any and all documentation should be sent directly to the Gonzaga Health Center. If you were born after 1956, mandatory policy requires that you receive a second measles vaccination prior to enrollment.
Please mail vaccination records to:
Gonzaga University Health Center
MSC Box 2506
502 E. Boone Ave.
Spokane, WA 99258
For more information about Gonzaga’s Health Center, visit www.gonzaga.edu/healthcenter.
Support services are available for students with documented disabilities. If you have a disability which may require academic adjustments or accommodations, please contact Gonzaga’s DREAM Office (Disability Resources, Education, & Access Management) at 800-986-9585, extension 4134.
For certain services, such as a sign language interpreter or materials in alternate media (tape or braille texts), it is absolutely essential that you notify DREAM six or more weeks in advance of your arrival so that services can be arranged.