After Submitting your Early Action Application
Congratulations to all of you who submitted your Common Application! There are few things as laborious as The Common App, but you did it! So what now?
Now you wait. But there’s good news: you will receive an answer from us by early January. That’s a mere seven weeks away! For those of you who absolutely need something to keep you busy, here are five pieces of advice:
- Treat yourself! Completing the Common Application is something to be proud of. Order a pizza, watch your favorite movie, eat a donut, have a dance party, go for a hike, do whatever makes you happy!
- Check your email. About a week after submitting your application you will receive TWO emails from us. The first is confirming we have your application. The second will be log-in information for Gonzaga’s platform called Zagweb.
- Log on to Zagweb. This portal displays what parts of the application we have, and if we are missing any of those pieces. Fret not, if you see that you are missing an item, email it to email@example.com or send it by mail!
- The Early Action Application Deadline is November 15, but we do give extra time to get supporting application documents in like the transcript, test scores, or letters of recommendation. If you have any materials missing, make sure all application materials are submitted by December 1!
- If you still have questions, give us a call at (509)313-6572. We are happy to look up your application and tell you exactly what we have and if you need anything else.